Thursday, October 3, 2013

Diana F+ camera on my wish list



Diana F is sooo my dream to have already for ages - but there was always something more important to buy :) But I promised myself, that at least on the beggining of the new year, I ll buy some... Still not sure about the colour - there is so many and all of them looks so great - but Im already sure about additons I need to... The flashlight is very important...(mostly part of the pack). Fish eye lens is cool...about 1.000 CZK (50$)  And the most hot addition - The instant back (makes instant snapshots) around 2.600 CZK (130$) . I love instant photos, I have two polaroid cameras at home, but as you know the polaroid instant films are very expensive. Fuji instax mini costs just about 200 CZK (10$). 







Photocredits: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment